Tuesday, June 1, 2010

About I Love Volunteering work

I Love Volunteering work?
i love volunteering work i just wish i new were i can do some volunteer work in Wichita KS i have it done any volunteer work in a long time please help me if you can and i don't care want it is i love doing all time volunteering work because that's want i want more then any thing in the whole world please and thank up for help me..
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am not from your area but I would find a local senoir center, hospital, etc... Either one could help giude you in teh direction ,if not use you themselves. Also, you could try your city council person. Possibly, you could help victims of crimes, negelected children, etc... You are a rare person to go out of your way to help others. The world needs more like you.
Read more other entries :