Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About What job can a 17 year old in Wichita Falls get

What job can a 17 year old in Wichita Falls get?
I participate in theatre, so durring the school year I need a job I can go to after 6pm, but I am willing to put in loads of time on weekends and holidays, and seasonal work is fine by me. I have aplied to 2 dozen or more places, but I just can't get a break. ANY ideas are more than welcom!
Other - US Local Businesses - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I had a co-worker that was in the same situation as yours. I worked at Little Caesars at the time. (a pizza place) so you could always try food service. Also, many parents need weekend babysitters so you could try that area as well. Other than that, try the typical teen jobs like at a local grocery store. Good luck! I am trying to find a job too!
Read more other entries :