Monday, November 1, 2010

About How well do red light cameras work

How well do red light cameras work?
I accidental passed a red light while it was driving. I hit the breaks but I slid through because of the rain. I ran the red and then stopped to see if there was a red light camera. There wasn't but there was some weird white Diamond thing. There was however a red light camera on the lane behind the one I passed. I'd like to know if it got me passing the red light? And will I get ticketed? And if so how much? I live in Wichita, KS.
Safety - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The fine is between $103.00 to $175.00 dollars, and do they work???? Not in my opinion because if you make an effort to stop and slid then you will get a ticket, but you tried and they don't care about this.. Try this site to see if one is there... http://www.photoenforced.com/
Read more other entries :