Thursday, December 16, 2010

About Is this a good idea for finding a job

Is this a good idea for finding a job?
So I live in wellington, a little hick ass town 20 miles south of wichita. My plan is to go to work wit my mom in the morning(works in wichita) with a bike, and riding around all day, applying to everyplace I see. And if I get a job I could just ride to wichita with my mom every morning ya know. But im thinking of printing out a map of the wichita area and work my way down every street, crossing out as I go so I know not to go back there. Is this a good idea?
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's not always clear how to begin looking for a job, I was in a quandary during the last couple of weeks when I was job hunting, until I discovered the resource in the box below that gives sensible tips. I soon got myself going down the correct route, and in a couple of weeks after a couple of interviews I secured a really good job.
2 :
It sounds very thorough to me. I've noticed on google maps it now lists the names of businesses on their physical location. Might help. Are there a few things that you would prefer to do? Why not start with those rather than just at the beginning of a street. You want to like what you do for work, makes it more enjoyable to go. Good luck.
Read more other entries :
About What is the coverage like for T Mobile in We...
About How well do red light cameras work